Thank you for visiting our homepage! Here at American History Class, we believe in the power of motivation. Motivation is defined as the personal desire to achieve a dream or goal and the belief that you are capable of accomplishing it. However, we understand that the ability to find this motivation within you can often be a challenge.
Never fear, because we are here to help!
Our mission is to provide supportive and insightful information that will not only motivate you to go after your dreams, but will also encourage a positive and driven attitude for when you begin to pursue your personal and professional goals.
Throughout time, there have been a number of inspirational figures that have left their imprint on American History. These people have pushed the boundaries of the impossible to achieve their dreams and we believe that you can too.
On our site, you will find a number of motivational biographies on men and women who have changed the course of history with their hard work, positive outlooks and most importantly, their motivation to succeed. For example, Walter Elias Disney was an international icon who dreamt that he could make a difference in the world of entertainment. Today, he is one of the most influential and recognized figures for his famous characters (Mickey Mouse anyone?), theme parks, and children’s films. But Walt Disney’s journey was not always a smooth ride. He encountered a number of hardships throughout his life that threatened to destroy his dream, but instead of giving in, he chose to follow the motivation and desire within his heart to change the lives of children and people around the world.
These are the types of stories we here at American History Class strive to share with our visitors. Our website offers a collection of inspirational biographies, and motivational information and tips to benefit your journey to personal success. You will find stories on inspirational political figures, innovative Americans, sports and entertainment figures, and others who have made their mark on history. Our hope is that by reading these stories and informational guides, you will feel inspired to make a difference in your own life by going after your deepest emotional desires.
We know that you are capable, and here at American History Class we want to encourage you to grasp onto powerful motivators such as pleasure and happiness. Setting up positive goals is a fantastic way to begin your journey towards personal and professional success. Take a look at these five easy steps to help get you started on your motivational journey:
- Find the Good Reasons for why you want to succeed. Remember that anything you do has a good reason behind it and once you pin-point those reasons, this motivation will help you to complete the task.
- Make your tasks fun! Attitude is one of the biggest impacts on motivation. Most tasks have a great potential of being enjoyable. Once you find a fun and positive reason for doing something, that task will seem much more possible to achieve.
- When struggling to accomplish a task, be sure to try looking at it from a different perspective. If you truly want to succeed at your goal, there will always be a way to do it. If one approach doesn’t seem to be working, don’t get down on yourself, and most importantly, do not give up. Instead, keep changing your tactics until you find the right approach that works for you.
- Take note of your progress. Looking at the big picture and realizing how far we have to go can get quite discouraging and overwhelming. Instead, look at your goals in stages, making sure to recognize where you have succeeded, and the progress you have made.
- Finally, reward yourself! If you’re feeling down about reaching your goals, understand that you are not alone. Achieving our goals and dreams is not an easy task, but it can be done and it’s important to reward yourself along the way. Even if your progress is small, or may seem insignificant to others, if it brought you closer to your dream, celebrate that! Take time to reward yourself for the positive changes and progress you are making in your life.
We hope that by visiting American History Class, you will be inspired to take steps towards accomplishing your personal and professional desires. Thanks for coming to see us!